Certificate Course in Tailoring Dress Making Duration 45 Days
To impart necessary knowledge & skill to the trainees in the trade so that they are able to seek self-employment or employment as skilled worker in the area of patterns making, machine operation or quality control in an industrial establishment.
Candidates who have successfully undertaken a basic skill course in Tailoring & Dress making.
After completion of the course Candidate will be able to:
- Draft Block patterns and developed these into garment patterns
- Handle special machines/equipment used for cutting stitching & finishing of garments
- Use economic layout techniques for cutting of cloth from patterns of garment component
- Cut, stitch, finish garments for ladies, gents & children using different style & feature in vague
- Carry out stage inspection & final inspection & record result in standard formats.
While learning the course, Candidates shall work on special machines like Industrial type sewing machine, fusing machine, Basting machine, Button & Button- Hole machine, lock-stitch machine; cutting machines; etc.